Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sig of the Week 17

4 posters

Go down

Sig of the Week 17 Empty Sig of the Week 17

Post  Dwlr Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:53 am

Theme: Yandere for those with the puzzled look on their faces a nice descriptive graphic can be found here (This week's theme was chosen by Jen in celebration of her agreement to start participating in the SotWs, she obviously picked a them that matched her own personality cuz she's one crazy a** b**** sometimes. pale )
Date ending: Thursday midnight (EST)
Poll closing: Saturday midnight (EST)
Size max: 500 x 200 px
Size min: 200 x 100 px or 100 x 200

Misc rules:
-Sig must be made during the open time of the contest *on the honor system for the most part*
-1 entry per person
-Max file size: 1mb (pretty much only applies to animated entries so as to not enter ridiculously large images that would bog down some computers.)
-Winner picks the theme of the next SotW (special circumstances may apply such as holidays)
*Winner has untill midnight of the following day after the poll ends to submit the new theme to ensure enough time is given*
-Provide viable reasons with your vote when the voting starts or it won't count. (An attempt to keep down fanboying the character. Viable reasons are reasons pertaining to the composition of the sig not just the render. Being innovative when fitting a theme can also be a viable reason.)
-Please don't make any comments about the banners or decisions about your vote until after the poll starts. Artists have until the polling starts to make changes or decide on an entirely different banner even after posting one. If you make comments or voting decisions it would be unfair to the artists.
-Avoid voting for yourself and if you entered something try to cast a vote to be 'fair'
-In the event of a tie at the end of Saturday the next vote must be cast for one of the artists in the tie and will determine the winner.

Jen
Sig of the Week 17 Tsundereentry
Zomb
Sig of the Week 17 Ryokoasakura
Dwlr
Sig of the Week 17 AmyRoseSig
Alison
Sig of the Week 17 Crapa

Last edited by Dwlr on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Gold-1Sig of the Week 17 Pkmn-Silver-1Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionSig of the Week 17 Dio-Tribute-1Sig of the Week 17 Brawl-Bronze-1

https://blorch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sig of the Week 17 Empty Re: Sig of the Week 17

Post  Sherbert Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Sherbert

Back to top Go down

Post  prettyful angel2010 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm

I vote for Zomb the overall colors and blending are magnificent. I also would like to add that I do see that Alison has improved in terms of getting the render so that white lines are not noticeable. Props to her. Very Happy

prettyful angel2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Dwlr Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 am

I'm going to vote for Jen on the basis the lighting is great (in terms of the position on the render), the colors also match the render. In terms of negatives the render isn't actually rendered though this was incorporated into the design of the sig it's still noticeable.

Aids - The colors don't seem to match the render used and the focal is slightly off for the rule of thirds. It's also really really bright so it looks white on my compy, but that's just going to be me apparently (I lowered the scrn brightness and it just turned it grey instead of white)

Alison - barely worth including in the SotW. -_-
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Gold-1Sig of the Week 17 Pkmn-Silver-1Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionSig of the Week 17 Dio-Tribute-1Sig of the Week 17 Brawl-Bronze-1

https://blorch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zomb Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Guess my vote goes to Jen.

Although a little bright and not very detailed, overall I think it stands out more than the others still.

Dwlr's is good but doesn't have the same feel as his usually do.

As for Alison you can just quote what dwlr said here.
zomb
zomb
Admin

Awards :
Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Silver-1Sig of the Week 17 Pkmn-Participant-2Sig of the Week 17 SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionSig of the Week 17 Dio-Tribute-1Sig of the Week 17 Brawl-Bronze-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherbert Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

jen cuz its sparkly

Sherbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down