Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question?

3 posters

Go down

A question? Empty A question?

Post  Jen2221994 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 pm

If I change my display name does that become my new login name as well I don't think I like having my birthday displayed for everyone, but it does make an easy login name that fits. When he made my account he said "Jen" wouldn't fit, I was just curious before I try to change it as to what happens so I don't get locked out of my account. Dwlr said he wasn't 100% sure so I thought I'd see if anybody else knew, he thinks the display name is the login name can anybody offer a second opinion?

*Just so I don't have to make another topic later, I'm all better now and I'll hopefully start seeing you all when I get some free time during the week, and I'll do my best to start entering the SotW again, but I have to catch up on my school work first so I might miss this week.
Jen2221994
Jen2221994

Back to top Go down

A question? Empty Re: A question?

Post  zomb Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 pm

I think it becomes your new login but I'm also not exactly sure. You could change it then try logging in and if it doesn't work with the new one try the old one again. Its gotta be one of them.

Also glad that you're doing better, you didn't miss much around here but its good to see you back Smile
zomb
zomb
Admin

Awards :
A question? SotW-Silver-1A question? Pkmn-Participant-2A question? SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionA question? Dio-Tribute-1A question? Brawl-Bronze-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherbert Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:13 am

i tested it and yes it does change your log in as well as your display name.

Sherbert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum