Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haruhi Suzumiya

2 posters

Blorch :: Anime :: Anime

Go down

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty Haruhi Suzumiya

Post  zomb Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya Sosq

This thread is for everything Haruhi Suzumiya or anything related to the anime, manga, ect.

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is on its way. Everything I've seen says that it comes out in the U.S. on 9/20/11 but I have yet to see any news article that confirms this and we sure aren't confirming it so if anyone has one that confirms the release date please post it.

Haruhi Suzumiya Dancedancei

Anyway discuss The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and all its anime glory

Last edited by zomb on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
zomb
zomb
Admin

Awards :
Haruhi Suzumiya SotW-Silver-1Haruhi Suzumiya Pkmn-Participant-2Haruhi Suzumiya SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionHaruhi Suzumiya Dio-Tribute-1Haruhi Suzumiya Brawl-Bronze-1

Back to top Go down

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty I love that anime!

Post  Shadowlord757 Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

i may be a guy, but that's one of the funniest animes I've ever seen! If an episode was ever on, I guarantee you i would watch it!

This is my ultimate favorite episode:

I wish i could have seen the movie!
Shadowlord757
Shadowlord757

Back to top Go down

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya

Post  zomb Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah, that is a good episode. I think my favorite episode is the combination of the 2 they're on the island. Its hard to pick a bad episode and even the endless eight have their kick to them. Happy that I'm getting season 2 later this month Cool
zomb
zomb
Admin

Awards :
Haruhi Suzumiya SotW-Silver-1Haruhi Suzumiya Pkmn-Participant-2Haruhi Suzumiya SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionHaruhi Suzumiya Dio-Tribute-1Haruhi Suzumiya Brawl-Bronze-1

Back to top Go down

Haruhi Suzumiya Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Blorch :: Anime :: Anime

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum