Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zomb's Gallery

Go down

Zomb's Gallery Empty Zomb's Gallery

Post  zomb Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Just some banners and avatars that I've done. I didn't create the renders of these banners and some I've used C4d's in so credit for those go to whoever made them. Anyway I'm still working on getting better but this is what I have currently. To keep down the size of the first post I will be leaving some of these as img tags. New Images will be in a special section for a few days to a week depending on how busy I am with Gears and school.

New
added 7/7/2011
Zomb's Gallery MartaandEmil

Banners

Yuri Nakamura
Zomb's Gallery YuriNakamuraSniper

Haruhi Suzumiya
Zomb's Gallery HaruhiThumbsUp

Yui (Angel Beats)
Zomb's Gallery YuiAngelBeats

Samus Aran
Zomb's Gallery Samusaran

|| Mikuru Asahina || Odin ||
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zomb's Gallery YuriNakamura Zomb's Gallery YukiCasual
|| Fuko || Akio ||

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Others
These aren't avatars or banners (at least not like the ones above) and are all just going to be links even if they're small images

Backgrounds
|| Tomoyo || Kanade || Miku ||

Anyway feel free to comment but if your going to say they're bad either give some advice or tips I can use to improve or I'll probably edit or delete your post.
zomb
zomb
Admin

Awards :
Zomb's Gallery SotW-Silver-1Zomb's Gallery Pkmn-Participant-2Zomb's Gallery SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionZomb's Gallery Dio-Tribute-1Zomb's Gallery Brawl-Bronze-1

Back to top Go down