Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Beta

2 posters

Blorch :: Gaming :: Gaming :: PC/Online

Go down

Minecraft Beta Empty Minecraft Beta

Post  ElectroKoolaid Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 am

Guess I'll post the first PC game topic~

It's 8-bit. The best 8-bit game out right now~
The name kinda explains the reason to the game. You go around and break the little 8-bit blocks of fun up with anything you can get your hands on, literally. You start out with your fists and the first objective is to go find a tree to beat up. Once you collect the wood you go and "craft" some wood planks, then craft the wood planks into a crafting table. With the crafting table you can make little tools like a pick axe or a shovel with all the different materials you find. What you do next is all up to you.

http://crsplace.blogspot.com/p/games.html

Click on the picture that says Minecraft to save the file. You can start the game directly after saving the file (hit run when you click on the file). When the username screen pops up, always check "force update". You don't NEED a username unless you wanna play online with a name instead of a space. If you wanna download legally go search google and pay the entire $40 Razz

If you have Mac then the game won't work. I don't know where to find the Mac version lol~

ElectroKoolaid

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Beta Empty Re: Minecraft Beta

Post  Stopdoorz Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I wouldn't exactly call Minecraft 8-bit seeing as it's in 3D and requires much more than a NES to run smoothly, but it's definately addicting as hell.

Joining a multiplayer server for me was weird because it essentially was like real life in game form. It's a game that doesn't have invisible developer rules, it only relys on the logic of the game world and the rest is almost limitless.
Stopdoorz
Stopdoorz

Back to top Go down

Blorch :: Gaming :: Gaming :: PC/Online

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum