Blorch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe

Blorch :: Graphics :: Graphics :: Shops

Go down

Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Empty Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe

Post  Dwlr Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Alrighty some ground rules:
1) Let's start off with 1 request per person (subject to change)

2) Text: mainly what you want it to say.

3) It'd be highly preferred if you pick a render rather than a stock primarily found here: http://planetrenders.net/

4) Size (keep it in the limits of this forum)

5) Legal image choice (I really don't care what you pick, but this forum has rules as to what images can be posted on the forum so adhere to them)

6) Who the request is for
Optional:
1) Color

2) Style

That's all I can think of atm, both ZomB and I reserve the right to add things if the need arises, right now the rules are uniform, but if he has anything specific he wants to adds it will be noted aswell.

*Dwlr notes:
1) I can do animation pending on what you want such as linking sprites:
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Yusuke-sprite
2) I don't carry too many non-standard fonts so if you want a specific font I may not have it if it's not in the standard library.

*ZomB notes:
1) I can do animations but my knowledge on animations is kind of limited so I'm not the best at them. If you want something simple or if you'd like me to at least try it I will but this note is basically a warning that my animation skills aren't the best.

2) Not really a problem but I thought one of my notes should be that I use Photoshop Elements 5. Some things aren't as easy on it as they are on CS3 but most are still possible with a little work.

3) As for fonts if you request one that isn't in the standard library and would like to post a link to a download of the font (must be free/legal) I'll download it to use on the banner. I do however reserve the right to reject downloading it so have a backup font in mind.

Dwlr examples:
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe SnakeEyessig-2
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Reisig
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe BlackRockShootersig-3
ZomB examples:
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Angelsigned
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Samusaranshop2
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Mikurusigned
Dwlr
Dwlr
Admin

Awards :
Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe SotW-Gold-1Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Pkmn-Silver-1Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe SotW-Patron-Scherox-VersionDwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Dio-Tribute-1Dwlr's and ZomB's sig shoppe Brawl-Bronze-1

https://blorch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blorch :: Graphics :: Graphics :: Shops

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum